miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

The Beginning



I was born and raised in a small country named Ecuador.

In a great city named Guayaquil (sounds like Guayakil).

Ecuador is the small point in the map between Peru and Colombia.

I'm a proud Ecuadorian girl (person), that now lives in Germany.

As you know, if I live in Germany, I need to learn German.
But I already learned it at school, in a Galaxy far far away! ha ha
And than I forget all about it, because I did not practice it at his moment.

So that's why I'm learning it, again!

But I learn from my mistakes, and in order to not forget about English too, I'm going to write spending a day small sentences, so I can keep on practicing the writing and grammar.

Hope I don't make to much mistakes, but if you notice them, please let me know so I can correct them.

Eventually I hope I'll write in English the way I do in: www.caminosclaros.blogspot.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario